We know that preparing your work for assessments can be daunting but the KidLitVic team are here to help you through all that. These short videos will give you some tips on what you can do to prepare for your author or illustrator assessment or illustrator show case.
We are feeling refreshed from our lovely end of year break and excited to be able to reveal who will be sitting in on our panels this year at KidLitVic on May 20. You may attend any of the panels as part of your all day conference ticket to KidLitVic. We are sure you are going to learn so much from these great industry professionals whether you are an established or emerging children's literary creator.
A full timetable of panels and workshops will be released at the end of January to help you plan your day.
Picture book panel
- Kimberley Bennett - Random House
- Susannah Chambers - Allen & Unwin
- Andrew Wilkins - Wilkins Farago
- Miriam Rosenbloom - Scribe
Chapter/Middle Grade panel
- Jane Pearson - Text
- Clare Forster - Curtis Brown
- Suzanne O'Sullivan - Hachette
- Paul Collins - Ford Street
Young Adult panel
- Marisa Pintado - Hardie Egmont
- Maryann Ballantyne - Black Dog
- Clair Hume - Affirm Press
- Elise Jones - Allen & Unwin
- Cristina Pase - Windy Hollow
- Sarah Mumme - Lake Press
- Melissa Keil - Five Mile Press
- Michelle Madden - Penguin
We are getting ready to send the internet into meltdown as we open the bookings for KidLitVic 2017 next Monday night the 10th of October at 8pm.
You will be able to book your full day conference ticket ($240 plus booking fee) or if you are an illustrator wishing to exhibit your work in the illustrator showcase, your full day conference ticket and your spot in the showcase ($245 plus booking fee). There are only limited spaces available in the illustrator portfolio so book early.
In order for you to go on to book a publisher assessment or workshop session early in 2017, you MUST have purchased a full day conference ticket. If you have any questions about bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Mark it in your diaries. Bookings opening soon.Read More